Allergen-specific oral immunotherapy for peanut allergy
Editorial Group: Cochrane Tobacco Addiction Group
Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Nurmatov U, Venderbosch I, Devereux G, Simons FER, Sheikh A. Allergen-specific oral immunotherapy for peanut allergy. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD009014. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009014.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Potential Treatments for Food Allergy, Immunology and Allergy Clinics of North America, 2015, 35, 1, 77, ,
- 2Allergen immunotherapy, Italian Journal of Pediatrics, 2014, 40, Suppl 1, A79, , , , , ,
- 3Assessing the efficacy of oral immunotherapy for the desensitisation of peanut allergy in children (STOP II): a phase 2 randomised controlled trial, The Lancet, 2014, 383, 9925, 1297, , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Study of induction of Tolerance to Oral Peanut: a randomised controlled trial of desensitisation using peanut oral immunotherapy in children (STOP II), Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation, 2014, 1, 4, 1, , , , , , , , ,
- 5Can we produce true tolerance in patients with food allergy?, Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2013, 131, 1, 14, ,
- 6Heated Allergens and Induction of Tolerance in Food Allergic Children, Nutrients, 2013, 5, 6, 2028, , , , ,