Exercise for pregnant women for preventing gestational diabetes mellitus
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 11 JUL 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Han S, Middleton P, Crowther CA. Exercise for pregnant women for preventing gestational diabetes mellitus. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD009021. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009021.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 11 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2The role of exercise in reducing the risks of gestational diabetes mellitus in obese women, Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2015, 29, 1, 123,
- 3Newborn from mother with disorders of glucose homeostasis, Early Human Development, 2013, 89, S64, , , , , ,
- 4Potential Mechanisms of Exercise in Gestational Diabetes, Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism, 2013, 2013, 1, ,
- 6Increasing challenge of primary and secondary prevention of gestational diabetes mellitus, Primary Care Diabetes, 2012, 6, 4, 251, ,