Psychological treatments for depression and anxiety in dementia and mild cognitive impairment
Editorial Group: Cochrane Dementia and Cognitive Improvement Group
Published Online: 22 JAN 2014
Assessed as up-to-date: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Orgeta V, Qazi A, Spector AE, Orrell M. Psychological treatments for depression and anxiety in dementia and mild cognitive impairment. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2014, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD009125. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009125.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 22 JAN 2014
This article has been cited by:
- 1Individual cognitive stimulation therapy for dementia: a clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness pragmatic, multicentre, randomised controlled trial, Health Technology Assessment, 2015, 19, 64, 1, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2The new DSM-5 diagnosis of mild neurocognitive disorder and its relation to research in mild cognitive impairment, Aging & Mental Health, 2015, 19, 1, 2, ,
- 3Validation of Computer Models for Evaluating the Efficacy of Cognitive Stimulation Therapy, Wireless Personal Communications, 2015,,
- 4Psychotherapie vermindert depressie bij dementie, Huisarts en wetenschap, 2014, 57, 8, 435,