Chemotherapy-related late adverse effects on ovarian function in female survivors of childhood cancer and cancer in the reproductive age
Editorial Group: Cochrane Childhood Cancer Group
Published Online: 15 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Overbeek A, van den Berg MH, van Leeuwen FE, Kaspers GJL, Kremer LCM, Lambalk CB, van Dulmen-den Broeder E. Chemotherapy-related late adverse effects on ovarian function in female survivors of childhood cancer and cancer in the reproductive age (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD009127. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009127.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.