Antibiotics for otitis media with effusion in children
Editorial Group: Cochrane ENT Group
Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
van Zon A, van der Heijden GJ, van Dongen TMA, Burton MJ, Schilder AGM. Antibiotics for otitis media with effusion in children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD009163. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009163.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1An open randomised study of autoinflation in 4- to 11-year-old school children with otitis media with effusion in primary care, Health Technology Assessment, 2015, 19, 72, 1, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Assessment of the feasibility and clinical value of further research to evaluate the management options for children with Down syndrome and otitis media with effusion: a feasibility study, Health Technology Assessment, 2014, 18, 60, 1, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Double-blind placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial on the efficacy of Aerosal® in the treatment of sub-obstructive adenotonsillar hypertrophy and related diseases, International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, 2013, 77, 11, 1818, , , , , , ,
- 5Ear Infections, Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, 2013, 40, 3, 671, , ,
- 6Earache, Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America, 2013, 31, 2, 413,
- 7Otitis Media and Ear Tubes, Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2013, 60, 4, 809, ,