Strategies for integrating family planning services with maternal, neonatal and child health, and nutrition services
Editorial Group: Cochrane Fertility Regulation Group
Published Online: 6 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Bain-Brickley D, Chibber K, Spaulding A, Azman H, Lindegren ML, Kennedy CE, Kennedy GE. Strategies for integrating family planning services with maternal, neonatal and child health, and nutrition services (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD009222. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009222.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 6 JUL 2011
This is the protocol for a review and there is no abstract. The objectives are as follows:
To systematically review the literature on MNCHN/FP integration to address the following key questions:
- What are the key linkages/ integration models that are available in the literature and have been evaluated?
- What are the key outcomes from these integration approaches?
- What are the emerging best practices and what type of linkages are effective in what context?
- What are some of the research gaps?
- How can policies and programs be strengthened?