Strategies for integrating family planning services with maternal, neonatal and child health, and nutrition services
Editorial Group: Cochrane Fertility Regulation Group
Published Online: 6 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Bain-Brickley D, Chibber K, Spaulding A, Azman H, Lindegren ML, Kennedy CE, Kennedy GE. Strategies for integrating family planning services with maternal, neonatal and child health, and nutrition services (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD009222. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009222.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 6 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.