Early intensive behavioral intervention (EIBI) for young children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
Editorial Group: Cochrane Developmental, Psychosocial and Learning Problems Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Reichow B, Barton EE, Boyd BA, Hume K. Early intensive behavioral intervention (EIBI) for young children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD009260. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009260.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Autism, The Lancet, 2014, 383, 9920, 896, , ,
- 4Predictors of Outcomes in Autism Early Intervention: Why Donâ€™t We Know More?, Frontiers in Pediatrics, 2014, 2,, , , ,
- 5Recommendations for early diagnosis and intervention in autism spectrum disorders: An Italian–Israeli consensus conference, European Journal of Paediatric Neurology, 2014, 18, 2, 107, ,
- 6The Classroom Practice Inventory: Psychometric evaluation of a rating scale of intervention practices for children with autism spectrum disorder, Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 2014, 8, 6, 633, , , , ,
- 8Treatments for Biomedical Abnormalities Associated with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Frontiers in Pediatrics, 2014, 2,, ,
- 9ABA en IME, Neuropsychiatrie de l'Enfance et de l'Adolescence, 2013, 61, 5, 295,