Systemic antibiotics for chronically discharging ears with underlying eardrum perforations
Editorial Group: Cochrane Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Group
Published Online: 7 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
van Uem VMR, van der Veen EL, Schilder AGM, Buwalda J, Rovers MM. Systemic antibiotics for chronically discharging ears with underlying eardrum perforations (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD009288. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009288.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.