Inhaled analgesia for pain management in labour
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Klomp T, van Poppel M, Jones L, Lazet J, Di Nisio M, Lagro-Janssen ALM. Inhaled analgesia for pain management in labour. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD009351. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009351.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Handbook of Nitrous Oxide and Oxygen Sedation, 2015,, ,
- 3Midwifery and quality care: findings from a new evidence-informed framework for maternal and newborn care, The Lancet, 2014, 384, 9948, 1129, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4What do midwives need to know about approaches of women towards labour pain management? A qualitative interview study into expectations of management of labour pain for pregnant women receiving midwife-led care in the Netherlands, Midwifery, 2014, 30, 4, 432, , , , ,
- 5Inhaled Nitrous Oxide for Labor Analgesia, Anesthesiology Clinics, 2013, 31, 3, 623, ,
- You have free access to this content6