This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (1 AUG 2013)
Interventions to improve water quality and supply, sanitation and hygiene practices, and their effects on the nutritional status of children
Editorial Group: Cochrane Public Health Group
Published Online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Dangour AD, Watson L, Cumming O, Boisson S, Velleman Y, Cavill S, Allen E, Uauy R. Interventions to improve water quality and supply, sanitation and hygiene practices, and their effects on the nutritional status of children (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD009382. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009382.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 5 OCT 2011
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (01 AUG 2013)
Black, Allen, et al 2008
Checkley, Buckley, et al 2008
Clasen, Boestoen, et al 2010
Ejemot, Ehiri, et al 2008
- State of Food Insecurity in the World . Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations. .
Fewtrell, Kaufmann, et al 2005
Guerrant, Oriá, et al 2008
- Malnutrition as an enteric infectious disease with long-term effects on child development. Nutrition Reviews 2008;66(9):487-505. , , , , .
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1.0. The Cochrane Collaboration 2011. , , editors.
Pruss-Ustun and Corvalan 2006
- Preventing disease through healthy environments. WHO, Geneva 2006. , .
- 5th Report on the World Nutrition Situation: Nutrition for Improved Development Outcomes. United Nations Standing Committee on Nutrition 2004. .
- C1, C2 Equity Checklist for Systematic Review Authors. Cochrane Health Equity Field. , , , , .
- Thematic Paper on MDG1 ERADICATE EXTREME POVERTY AND HUNGER. UNICEF 2008. .
- Progress on Drinking Water and Sanitation: 2010 Update. Joint Monitoring Programme for Water Supply and Sanitation. Geneva and New York 2010; Vol. World Health Organization and United Nations Children's Fund 2010. .