Integrated disease management interventions for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Airways Group
Published Online: 10 OCT 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Kruis AL, Smidt N, Assendelft WJJ, Gussekloo J, Boland MRS, Rutten-van Mölken M, Chavannes NH. Integrated disease management interventions for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD009437. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009437.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 10 OCT 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1An eHealth Platform to Manage Chronic Disease in Primary Care: An Innovative Approach, interactive Journal of Medical Research, 2016, 5, 1, e5, , , , ,
- 2A systematic review and metaethnography to identify how effective, cost-effective, accessible and acceptable self-management support interventions are for men with long-term conditions (SELF-MAN), Health Services and Delivery Research, 2015, 3, 34, 1, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Patterns of Technology Use in Patients Attending a Cardiopulmonary Outpatient Clinic: A Self-Report Survey, interactive Journal of Medical Research, 2015, 4, 1, e5, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Collaborative Self-Management and Behavioral Change, Clinics in Chest Medicine, 2014, 35, 2, 337, , , ,
- 5Harnessing the privatisation of China's fragmented health-care delivery, The Lancet, 2014, 384, 9945, 805, ,
- 6Promoting Long-Term Benefits of Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Clinics in Chest Medicine, 2014, 35, 2, 429,