Timing of prophylactic antibiotics for preventing postpartum infectious morbidity in women undergoing cesarean delivery
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Baxter JK, Berghella V, Mackeen AD, Ohly NT, Weed S. Timing of prophylactic antibiotics for preventing postpartum infectious morbidity in women undergoing cesarean delivery (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD009516. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009516.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 7 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.