Endometrial injury in women undergoing assisted reproductive techniques
Editorial Group: Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group
Published Online: 11 JUL 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Nastri CO, Gibreel A, Raine-Fenning N, Maheshwari A, Ferriani RA, Bhattacharya S, Martins WP. Endometrial injury in women undergoing assisted reproductive techniques. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD009517. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009517.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 11 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1The overlooked endometrial injury underlying hysteroscopy procedures, Reproductive BioMedicine Online, 2014, 29, 1, 140, , , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Clomiphene combined with gonadotropins and GnRH antagonist versus conventional controlled ovarian hyperstimulation without clomiphene in women undergoing assisted reproductive techniques: systematic review and meta-analysis, Archives of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 2013, 287, 4, 779, , , ,
- You have free access to this content4