Antibiotic treatment for Burkholderia cepacia complex in people with cystic fibrosis experiencing a pulmonary exacerbation
Editorial Group: Cochrane Cystic Fibrosis and Genetic Disorders Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 6 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Horsley A, Jones AM. Antibiotic treatment for Burkholderia cepacia complex in people with cystic fibrosis experiencing a pulmonary exacerbation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD009529. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009529.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1In VitroEfficacy of High-Dose Tobramycin against Burkholderia cepacia Complex and Stenotrophomonas maltophilia Isolates from Cystic Fibrosis Patients, Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, 2015, 59, 1, 711, , , , , , , , ,
- 2At last, Burkholderia spp. is one of the inclusion criteria — A negative (but published) randomised controlled trial, Journal of Cystic Fibrosis, 2014, 13, 3, 241,
- 3Eradication ofBurkholderia cepaciaUsing Inhaled Aztreonam Lysine in Two Patients with Bronchiectasis, Case Reports in Pulmonology, 2014, 2014, 1, , , , ,
- 4Infections in Patients with Cystic Fibrosis, Clinics in Laboratory Medicine, 2014, 34, 2, 197,
- 5Multidrug-Resistant Bacteria in Organ Transplantation: An Emerging Threat with Limited Therapeutic Options, Current Infectious Disease Reports, 2013, 15, 6, 504, , ,