Anti-D administration after spontaneous miscarriage for preventing Rhesus alloimmunisation
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Karanth L, Jaafar SH, Kanagasabai S, Nair NS, Barua A. Anti-D administration after spontaneous miscarriage for preventing Rhesus alloimmunisation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD009617. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009617.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
References to studies included in this review
References to studies excluded from this review
- References to studies included in this review
- References to studies excluded from this review
- Additional references
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Prevention of RhD alloimmunization. ACOG Practice Bulletin no. 4. Washington, DC: American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 2006.
- The prevention of Rh haemolytic disease of the fetus and newborn-general background. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1998;105:7-10. .
- Exchange transfusion of the newborn infant. Clinical Management of Mother and Newborn(Marx GF Ed.). New York: Springer-Verlag, 1979:199. .
- A modified test for small-study effects in meta-analyses of controlled trials with binary endpoints. Statistics in Medicine 2006;25(20):3443-57. , , .
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1.0 [updated March 2011]. The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. Available from www.cochrane-handbook.org. , , editors.
- Causes and clinical consequences of Rhesus (D) haemolytic disease of the newborn: a study of a Scottish population, 1985-1990. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1994;101(4):297-300. , , , .
- Births: final data for 2002. National Vital Statistics Reports 2003;52(10):1-113. , , , , , .
- Guidelines on the prophylactic use of Rh D immunoglobulin (anti-D) in obstetrics. National Health and Medical Research Council 2003.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. The Use of Anti-D Immunoglobulin for Rhesus D Prophylaxis. RCOG Green-top Guideline 2011;(Green-top 22):1-14.
RevMan 2011 [Computer program]
- The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration. Review Manager (RevMan). Version 5.1. Copenhagen: The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011.
- SOGC Clinical Practice Guidelines. Prevention of Rh alloimmunisation. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada 2003;25(9)(No 133):765–73.
- The scientific basis of antenatal prophylaxis. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1998;105(18):11-8. .