Dance movement therapy for depression
Editorial Group: Cochrane Depression, Anxiety and Neurosis Group
Published Online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Meekums B, Karkou V, Nelson EA. Dance movement therapy for depression (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD009895. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009895.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 13 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Becoming visible as a profession in a climate of competitiveness: The role of research, Body, Movement and Dance in Psychotherapy, 2014, 9, 3, 123,
- 2Dance movement psychotherapy practice in the UK: Findings from the Arts Therapies Survey 2011, Body, Movement and Dance in Psychotherapy, 2014, 1, ,
- 3Effects of dance movement therapy and dance on health-related psychological outcomes: A meta-analysis, The Arts in Psychotherapy, 2014, 41, 1, 46, , , ,
- 4Description of arts therapies practice with adults suffering from depression in the UK: Quantitative results from the nationwide survey, The Arts in Psychotherapy, 2013, 40, 5, 458, , , ,