This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (6 MAY 2014)
Botulinum toxin for upper oesophageal sphincter dysfunction in neurological swallowing disorders
Editorial Group: Cochrane Upper Gastrointestinal and Pancreatic Diseases Group
Published Online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Regan J, Walshe M, Murphy A, McMahon BP, Coughlan T. Botulinum toxin for upper oesophageal sphincter dysfunction in neurological swallowing disorders (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD009968. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009968.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 11 JUL 2012
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (06 MAY 2014)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!