Decentralising HIV treatment in lower- and middle-income countries
Editorial Group: Cochrane HIV/AIDS Group
Published Online: 27 JUN 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 26 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Kredo T, Ford N, Adeniyi FB, Garner P. Decentralising HIV treatment in lower- and middle-income countries. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD009987. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009987.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 27 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Implementation of community-based adherence clubs for stable antiretroviral therapy patients in Cape Town, South Africa, Journal of the International AIDS Society, 2015, 18, 1, , , , ,
- 2Towards a framework for evaluating and grading evidence in public health, Health Policy, 2015, 119, 6, 732, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Treatment retention and care transitions during and after the scale-up of HIV care and treatment in Northern Tanzania, AIDS Care, 2014, 26, 11, 1352, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Providing HIV treatment closer to patient's homes compared to more centralised treatment, Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health, 2013, 1, 2, 94, ,