Alcohol and drug screening of occupational drivers for preventing work-related injury
Editorial Group: Cochrane Occupational Safety and Health Group
Published Online: 15 AUG 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Irvin E, Greiner BA, Furlan AD, Montano C, Amick III BC, Van Eerd D, Mahood Q. Alcohol and drug screening of occupational drivers for preventing work-related injury (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 8. Art. No.: CD010043. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010043.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.