Growth monitoring and promotion (GMP) for children in low and middle income countries
Editorial Group: Cochrane Developmental, Psychosocial and Learning Problems Group
Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Liu Q, Long Q, Garner P. Growth monitoring and promotion (GMP) for children in low and middle income countries (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD010102. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010102.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
This is the protocol for a review and there is no abstract. The objectives are as follows:
To evaluate the effect of routine child growth monitoring, combined with health and nutrition promotion, on:
- substantive health outcomes (anthropometric indicators of nutrition, mortality);
- intermediate outcomes, including health service use, improved health, nutritional behaviour and knowledge;
- mothers' views of the value of the process;
- resource use by mothers and service providers.