Diagnostic Test Accuracy Protocol
Calcitonin testing for detection of medullary thyroid cancer in patients with thyroid nodules
Editorial Group: Cochrane Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 20 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Verbeek HHG, de Groot JWB, Sluiter WJ, Muller Kobold AC, Plukker JTM, Links TP. Calcitonin testing for detection of medullary thyroid cancer in patients with thyroid nodules (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD010159. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010159.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.