Laparoscopic versus open liver resection for benign and malignant hepatic lesions in adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Hepato-Biliary Group
Published Online: 31 MAY 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Rao AM, Ahmed I. Laparoscopic versus open liver resection for benign and malignant hepatic lesions in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 5. Art. No.: CD010162. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010162.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 31 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Laparoskopische Leberresektion, Der Chirurg, 2015, 86, 7, 676, , , , , ,
- 3Minimally Invasive Resection of Choledochal Cyst: a Feasible and Safe Surgical Option, Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery, 2015, 19, 5, 858, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content4
- 5Standardizing a Control Group for Comparing Open with Laparoscopic Major Liver Resection in Observational Studies: Reducing the Need for Correction of Clinical Heterogeneity, Journal of the American College of Surgeons, 2014, 219, 6, 1124, , , ,