Serotonin and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) for fibromyalgia syndrome
Editorial Group: Cochrane Musculoskeletal Group
Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Häuser W, Urrútia G, Tort S, Üçeyler N, Walitt B. Serotonin and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) for fibromyalgia syndrome. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD010292. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010292.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Characterizing “fibrofog”: Subjective appraisal, objective performance, and task-related brain activity during a working memory task, NeuroImage: Clinical, 2016,, , , , , , ,
- 2Medically Unexplained Symptoms, Medical Clinics of North America, 2014, 98, 3, 663, ,
- You have free access to this content3
- 4Is anxious-depression an inflammatory state?, Medical Hypotheses, 2013, 81, 4, 577,