Conjugate vaccines for preventing Haemophilus influenzae type b infections in children under 5 years of age
Editorial Group: Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections Group
Published Online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Nisar MI, Jehan F, Shafiq Y, Lassi ZS, Zaidi AKM. Conjugate vaccines for preventing Haemophilus influenzae type b infections in children under 5 years of age (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD010377. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010377.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 28 FEB 2013
This is the protocol for a review and there is no abstract. The objectives are as follows:
- To determine the effects of conjugate Hib vaccine in preventing Hib disease or death in children under five years of age.
- To determine any variation in vaccine effectiveness with type of vaccine; number of doses; age at first dose; known HIV infection; or in high-income and low-income countries.
- To determine any clinically relevant mild, moderate or serious adverse outcomes.
- To identify costs associated with the vaccination, adverse events and illnesses in vaccinated and unvaccinated children.