This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (3 DEC 2014)
Adjuvant chemotherapy after concurrent chemoradiation for locally advanced cervical cancer
Editorial Group: Cochrane Gynaecological Cancer Group
Published Online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Tangjitgamol S, Katanyoo K, Laopaiboon M, Lumbiganon P, Manusirivithaya S, Supawattanabodee B. Adjuvant chemotherapy after concurrent chemoradiation for locally advanced cervical cancer (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD010401. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010401.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 28 FEB 2013
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (03 DEC 2014)
Cochrane Meta-Analysis Collaboration 2008
- Cochrane Meta-Analysis Collaboration. Chemoradiotherapy for Cervical Cancer Meta-Analysis Collaboration: Reducing uncertainties about the effects of chemoradiotherapy for cervical cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis of individual patient data from 18 randomized trials. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2008;26:5802-12.
- Common terminology criteria for adverse events. http://ctep.cancer.gov/protocolDevelopment/electronic_applications/ctc.htm 2006. .
- Statistical methods for examining heterogeneity and combining results from several studies in meta-analysis. In: Egger M, Davey Smith G, Altman DG editor(s). Systematic Reviews in Health Care: Meta-Analysis in Context. 2nd Edition. London: BMJ Publication Group, 2001. , , .
- Phase III, open-label, randomized study comparing concurrent gemcitabine plus cisplatin and radiation followed by adjuvant gemcitabine and cisplatin versus concurrent cisplatin and radiation in patients with stage IIB to IVA carcinoma of the cervix. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2011;29:1678-85. , , , , , et al.
- Estimates of worldwide burden of cancer in 2008: GLOBOCAN 2008. International Journal of Cancer 2010;127:2893-917. , , , , , .
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1.0 [updated March 2011]. The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. Available from www.cochrane-handbook.org. , .
- Extracting summary statistics to perform meta-analyses of the published literature for survival endpoints. Statistics in Medicine 1998;17:2815-34. , , .
Review Manager 2012
- The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration. Review Manager (RevMan). 5.2. Copenhagen: The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration, 2012.
- Concomitant chemobrachyradiotherapy with ifosfamide and cisplatin followed by consolidation chemotherapy for women with locally advanced carcinoma of the uterine cervix: Final results of a prospective phase II-study. Gynecologic Oncology 2006;103:494-9. , , , , , , et al.
- Concurrent chemoradiotherapy with paclitaxel and nedaplatin followed by consolidation chemotherapy in locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the uterine cervix: preliminary results of a phase II study. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics 2010;78:821-7. , , .