- Does cosmetic outcome from treatment of primary breast cancer influence psychosocial morbidity?. European Journal of Surgical Oncology 1999;25(6):571-3. , , .
- Randomized controlled trial of forward-planned intensity-modulated radiotherapy for early breast cancer: interim results at 2 years. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology and Physics 2012;82(2):715-23. , , , , , , et al.
- Recurrence rates after treatment of breast cancer with standard radiotherapy with or without additional radiation. New England Journal of Medicine 2001;345(19):1378-87. , , , , , , et al.
- Lifetime recreational exercise activity and breast cancer risk among black women and white women. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2005;97(22):1671-9. , , , , , , et al.
- Effect of screening and adjuvant therapy on mortality from breast cancer. New England Journal of Medicine 2005;353(17):1784-92. , , , , , , et al.
- Stratification of breast cancer risk in women with atypia: a Mayo cohort study. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2007;25(19):2671-7. , , , , , , et al.
- Randomised trial of standard 2D radiotherapy (RT) versus intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) in patients prescribed breast radiotherapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology 2007;82(3):254-64. , , , , , , et al.
- Early Breast Cancer Trialists' Collaborative Group (EBCTCG). Effects of chemotherapy and hormonal therapy for early breast cancer on recurrence and 15-year survival: an overview of the randomised trials. Lancet 2005;365(9472):1687-717.
- Early Breast Cancer Trialists' Collaborative Group (EBCTCG). Effects of radiotherapy and of differences in the extent of surgery for early breast cancer on local recurrence and 15-year survival: an overview of the randomised trials. Lancet 2005;366(9503):2087-106.
- Factors affecting acute skin toxicity in patients having breast irradiation after conservative surgery: a prospective study of treatment practice at the Royal Marsden Hospital. Clinical Oncology (Royal College of Radiologists) 1996;8(4):226-33. , , , , , , et al.
- Twenty-year follow-up of a randomized trial comparing total mastectomy, lumpectomy, and lumpectomy plus irradiation for the treatment of invasive breast cancer. New England Journal of Medicine 2002;347(16):1233-41. , , , , , , et al.
- Analysis of cosmetic results following primary radiation therapy for stages I and II carcinoma of the breast. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics 1979;5(2):257-61. , , , .
- Systematic review: surveillance for breast cancer in women treated with chest radiation for childhood, adolescent, or young adult cancer. Annals of Internal Medicine 2010;152(7):444-55. , , , , , , et al.
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1.0 [updated March 2011]. The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. Available from www.cochrane-handbook.org. , .
- Sequential methods for random-effects meta-analysis. Statistics in Medicine 2011;30(9):903-21. , , .
- Age at menarche, age at menopause, height and obesity as risk factors for breast cancer: associations and interactions in an international case-control study. International Journal of Cancer 1990;46(5):796-800. , , , .
- Geometrical uncertainties, radiotherapy planning margins, and the ICRU-62 report. Radiotherapy & Oncology 2002;64(1):75-83. , .
- Breast cancer mortality trends in the United States according to estrogen receptor status and age at diagnosis. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2007;25(13):1683-90. , , , .
- Cancer statistics, 2010. CA Cancer Journal for Clinicians 2010;60(5):277-300. , , , .
- Exogenous estrogens and other factors in the epidemiology of breast cancer. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 1981;67(2):327-33. , , , , , , et al.
- Body size and breast cancer risk: findings from the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer And Nutrition (EPIC). International Journal of Cancer 2004;111(5):762-71. , , , , , , et al.
- Environmental and heritable factors in the causation of cancer - analyses of cohorts of twins from Sweden, Denmark, and Finland. New England Journal of Medicine 2000;343(2):78-85. , , , , , , et al.
- Cancer among Scandinavian women with cosmetic breast implants: a pooled long-term follow-up study. International Journal of Cancer 2009;124(2):490-3. , , , , , , et al.
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for breast: is it for everyone?. Seminars in Radiation Oncology 2011;21(1):51-4. , .
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (Breast Cancer). http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/breast.pdf Accessed 13 July 2011; Vol. Version 2, issue 1:5-9. , , , , , , et al.
- Global cancer statistics, 2002. CA: a Cancer Journal for Clinicians 2005;55(2):74-108. , , , .
- Extracting summary statistics to perform meta-analyses of the published literature for survival endpoints. Statistics in Medicine 1998;17(24):2815-34. , , .
- High constant incidence in twins and other relatives of women with breast cancer. Nature Genetics 2000;26(4):411-4. , .
- A multicenter randomized trial of breast intensity-modulated radiation therapy to reduce acute radiation dermatitis. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2008;26(13):2085–92. , , , , , , et al.
- The decrease in breast-cancer incidence in 2003 in the United States. New England Journal of Medicine 2007;356(16):1670-4. , , , , , , et al.
- Postmastectomy radiotherapy: clinical practice guidelines of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2001;19(5):1539-69. , , , , , , et al.
- The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration. Review Manager (RevMan). 5.1. Copenhagen: The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011.
- Increased cardiovascular mortality more than fifteen years after radiotherapy for breast cancer: a population-based study. BMC Cancer 2007;7:9. , , , , , .
- Adoption of intensity-modulated radiation therapy for breast cancer in the United States. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2011;103(10):798-809. , , , , , , et al.
- Twenty-year follow-up of a randomized study comparing breast-conserving surgery with radical mastectomy for early breast cancer. New England Journal of Medicine 2002;347(16):1227-32. , , , , , , et al.
- The physical basis of IMRT and inverse planning. British Journal of Radiology 2003;76(910):678-89. .