- Controlled trials investigating the use of one partially hydrolyzed whey formula for dietary prevention of atopic manifestations until 60 months of age: an overview using meta-analytical techniques. Nutrition Research 1998;18(8):1425-42. , , , , , et al.
- NAC Manchester Asthma and Allergy Study Group. Effect of environmental manipulation in pregnancy and early life on respiratory symptoms and atopy during first year of life: a randomised trial. Lancet 2001;358:188-93. , , , , ,
- Cow's milk protein avoidance and development of childhood wheeze in children with a family history of atopy. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 2. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003795.pub2] , .
- Development of food allergies with special reference to cow's milk allergy. Pediatrics 1985;75:S117-81. .
- Long term prognosis in preschool children with wheeze: longitudinal postal questionnaire study 1993-2004. BMJ 2008;336(7658):1423-6. , , , , .
- Comparison of breast, cow, and soy feedings in the prevention of onset of allergic disease: a 15-year prospective study. Clinical Pediatrics 1982;21:486-91. .
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1.0 [updated March 2011]. The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. www.cochrane-handbook.org. , .
- Protective effect of breast feeding against infection. BMJ 1990;300(6716):11-16. , , , , .
- Does breast feeding help protect against atopic disease? Biology, methodology and a golden jubilee of controversy. Journal of Pediatrics 1988;112:181-90. .
- Bovine beta-lactoglobulin levels in hydrolysed protein formulas for infant feeding. Clinical & Experimental Allergy 1993;23:2287-91. , .
- Association between breast feeding and asthma in 6 year old children: findings of a prospective birth cohort study. BMJ 1999;319:815-19. , , , , , , et al.
- Allergenicity of whey protein: its modification by tryptic in vitro hydrolysis of the protein. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition 1985;4:408-13. , , .
- Allergenicity of milk protein hydrolysate formulae in children with cow's milk allergy. European Journal of Pediatrics 1993;152(9):760-2. , , , .
- Breastfeeding as prophylaxis againstatopic disease: prospective follow-up study until 17 years old. Lancet 1995;346:1065-9. , .
- Infant feeding patterns affect the subsequent immunological features in cow’s milk allergy. Clinical and Experimental Allergy 2000;30:400-6. , .
- Allergencity of cow milk proteins. Journal of Pediatrics 1992;121:S12-20. , .
- Immunologic and allergic properties of cow's milk protein in humans. Journal of Food Protection 1986;49:239-50. .
- Early rattles, purrs and whistles as predictors of later wheeze. Archives of Disease in Childhood 2008;93(8):701-4. , , , , , , et al.
- Effect of a whey hydrolysate prophylaxis of atopic disease. Annals of Allergy 1992;65(5):419-24. , , , , .
von Mutius 2001
- Paediatric origins of adult lung disease. Thorax 2001;56(2):153-7. .
- Relation of infant diet to childhood health: seven year follow-up of cohort in Dundee infant feeding study. BMJ 1998;316:21-5. , , , , .
- Effect of combined maternal and infant food-allergen avoidance on development of atopy in early infancy: a randomized study. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 1989;84(1):72-89. , , , , , , .