Economic incentives to enhance safety behaviour in workers for preventing occupational injuries
Editorial Group: Cochrane Occupational Safety and Health Group
Published Online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Miller PSJ, Biddle EA, van Dongen JM, van Tulder MW, Tompa E, Shemilt I. Economic incentives to enhance safety behaviour in workers for preventing occupational injuries (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD010474. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010474.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 30 APR 2013
This is the protocol for a review and there is no abstract. The objectives are as follows:
- To assess the effectiveness of IBAs in reducing occupational injury event rates and related outcomes.
- To assess adverse or unintended effects associated with the use of IBAs for preventing occupational injuries.
- To investigate attributes, conditions, and contexts of IBAs that may be more or less conducive to effective behaviour change and associated event rate reduction. This will include type and form of IBA, its magnitude and duration.
- To assemble and discuss current evidence for the overall costs of IBA implementation, their cost-effectiveness and return on investment (ROI).