- Mechanisms of ventilator-induced lung injury in premature infants. Seminar Neonatology 2002;7(5):353-60. [PUBMED: 12464497 ] , .
- Deaths in preterm infants: changing pathology over 2 decades. The Journal of Pediatrics 2012;160(1):49-53.e1. [PUBMED: 21868028 ] , , , , .
- Elective high frequency jet ventilation versus conventional ventilation for respiratory distress syndrome in preterm infants. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 1998, Issue 2. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000328; PUBMED: 10796194] , .
- Comparison of high-frequency oscillatory ventilation and high-frequency jet ventilation in cats with normal lungs. Pediatric Pulmonology. New York: Theime medical publication inc, 1989; Vol. 7, issue 1:35-41. [PUBMED: 2771469] , , , , , .
- Elective high frequency oscillatory ventilation versus conventional ventilation for acute pulmonary dysfunction in preterm infants. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 3. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000104.pub3; PUBMED: 19588317] , , , .
- Elective high-frequency oscillatory versus conventional ventilation in preterm infants: a systematic review and meta-analysis of individual patients' data. The Lancet 2010;375(9731):2082-91. [DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(10)60278-4; PUBMED: 20569978] , , , , , , et al.
- The science of neonatal high-frequency ventilation. Respiratory Care Clinics of North America 2001;7(4):611-31. [PUBMED: 11926759] , .
- Neonatal Ventilation Study Group. High-frequency oscillatory ventilation versus conventional mechanical ventilation for very-low-birth-weight infants. New England Journal of Medicine 2002;347(9):643-52. [PUBMED: 12200551] , , , , , ,
- High-frequency jet and oscillatory ventilation for neonates: which strategy and when. Respiratory Care Clinics of North America 2006;12(3):453-67. , .
- High-frequency ventilation in premature infants with lung disease: adequate gas exchange at low tracheal pressure. Pediatrics 1983;71(4):483-8. [PUBMED: 6835731] , , .
- High frequency oscillatory ventilation versus conventional ventilation for infants with severe pulmonary dysfunction born at or near term. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 3. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002974.pub2] , , , .
- HIFO Study Group. Randomized study of high-frequency oscillatory ventilation in infants with severe respiratory distress syndrome. HiFO Study Group. The Journal of Pediatrics 1993;122(4):609-19.
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1.0 (updated March 2011), The Cochrane Collaboration. Available from www.cochrane-handbook.org. , .
- Changes in neurodevelopmental outcomes at 18 to 22 months' corrected age among infants of less than 25 weeks' gestational age born in 1993-1999. Pediatrics 2005;115(6):1645-51. [PUBMED: 15930228] , , , , .
- Committee for the Classification of Retinopathy of Prematurity. international classification of retinopathy of prematurity. Archives of Ophthalmology 1984;102(8):1130-4. [PUBMED: 6547831]
- Committee for Classification of Late Stages ROP. The International Classification of Retinopathy of Prematurity, II: the classification of retinal detachment. Archives of Ophthalmology 1987;105(7):906-12. [PUBMED: 3606449]
- Committee for the Classification of Retinopathy of Prematurity. The International Classification of Retinopathy of Prematurity Revisited. Archives of Ophthalmology 2005;123(7):991-9. [PUBMED: 16009843]
- Lung development and function in preterm infants in the surfactant treatment era. Annual Review of Physiology 2000;62:825-46. [PUBMED: 10845113] , .
- Rescue high frequency jet ventilation versus conventional ventilation for severe pulmonary dysfunction in preterm infants. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 1. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000437.pub2] , .
- High frequency jet ventilation (HFJV) in mature infants with non-homogeneous lung disease and severe gas rapping. http://www.bunl.com/Clinical%20PDFs/Loughnan.pdf 2010. .
- Outcomes of extremely low birth weight infants with bronchopulmonary dysplasia: Impact of the physiologic definition. Early Human Development 2012;88(7):509-15. [PUBMED: 22236557] , , , , , , et al.
- Incidence and evolution of subependymal and intraventricular hemorrhage: a study of infants with birth weights less than 1500gm. Journal of Pediatrics 1978;92(4):529-34. [PUBMED: 305471] , , , .
- Pressure-volume curves, static compliances and gas exchange in hyaline membrane disease during conventional mechanical and high-frequency ventilation. Intensive Care Medicine 1987;14:364-72. , .
- Humidification during invasive and noninvasive mechanical ventilation. Respiratory Care 2012;5:782-8. [PUBMED: 305471] , .
- The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration. Review Manager (RevMan). 5.1. Copenhagen: The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011.
- Inhaled nitric oxide in premature infants with the respiratory distress syndrome. The New England Journal of Medicine 2003;349(22):2099-107. [DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa031154] , , , , , .
- A longitudinal study of developmental outcome of infants with bronchopulmonary dysplasia and very low birth weight. Pediatrics 1997;100(7):987-93. [PUBMED: 9374570] , , , , .
- Rehospitalization in the first year of life among infants with bronchopulmonary dysplasia. The Journal of Pediatrics 2004;144(6):799-803. [PUBMED: 15192629] , , , , , , et al.
- Ventilatory response to combined high frequency jet ventilation and conventional mechanical ventilation for the rescue treatment of severe neonatal lung disease. Pediatric Pulmonology. Philadelphia, PA, 1989; Vol. 7, issue 4:244-50. [PUBMED: 2616248] , , .
- Major contributors to hospital mortality in very-low-birth-weight infants: data of the birth year 2010 cohort of the German Neonatal Network. Klinische Padiatrie [Clinical Pediatrics] 2012;224(4):276-81. [PUBMED: 22441803] , , , , , , et al.
- Neonatal outcomes of extremely preterm infants from the NICHD Neonatal Research Network. Pediatrics 2010;126(3):443-56. [PUBMED: 20732945 ] , , , , , , et al.
- Early CPAP versus surfactant in extremely preterm infants. The New England Journal of Medicine 2010;362(21):1970-9. [PUBMED: 20472939] , , , , , , et al.
- High-frequency oscillatory ventilation: effects on lung function, mechanics, and airway cytokines in the immature baboon model for neonatal chronic lung disease. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 2000;162(5):1867-76. [PUBMED: 11069828] , , , .