Overview of Reviews Protocol
Supplementary feeding for food insecure, vulnerable and malnourished populations - an overview of systematic reviews
Editorial Group: Cochrane Developmental, Psychosocial and Learning Problems Group
Published Online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Visser J, McLachlan MH, Fergusson P, Volmink J, Garner P. Supplementary feeding for food insecure, vulnerable and malnourished populations - an overview of systematic reviews (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD010578. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010578.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 6 JUN 2013
This is the protocol for a review and there is no abstract. The objectives are as follows:
- To summarise systematic reviews of supplementary feeding for food insecure, vulnerable and malnourished populations, including children under five, school children, pregnant and lactating women, and people with HIV, tuberculosis, or both.
- To describe and explore the effects of supplementary feeding given to all individuals in these groups.
- To describe the range of outcomes between reviews and range of effects in the different groups.
- To examine possible influences on effects between reviews, including baseline nutritional status and comorbidities.