Valproate (valproic acid or sodium valproate or a combination of the two) for the prophylaxis of episodic migraine in adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pain, Palliative and Supportive Care Group
Published Online: 24 JUN 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Linde M, Mulleners WM, Chronicle EP, McCrory DC. Valproate (valproic acid or sodium valproate or a combination of the two) for the prophylaxis of episodic migraine in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD010611. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010611.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 24 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Improvement of migraine symptoms with a proprietary supplement containing riboflavin, magnesium and Q10: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, multicenter trial, The Journal of Headache and Pain, 2015, 16, 1, , ,
- 2Migraine pathophysiology: lessons from mouse models and human genetics, The Lancet Neurology, 2015, 14, 1, 65, , , , ,
- 3Phase I trial of valproic acid and lenalidomide in patients with advanced cancer, Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology, 2015, 75, 4, 869, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Understanding the pharmacology of headache, Current Opinion in Pharmacology, 2014, 14, 30,