- Are asthma medications and management related to deaths from asthma?. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 2001;163:12-8. , , , , , , et al.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) Committee Obstetric Practice. ACOG Committee opinion: exercise during pregnancy and the postpartum period No 267. Obstetrics and Gynecology 2002;99(1):171-3.
- Herbal interventions for chronic asthma in adults and children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 1. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005989.pub2] , , , .
- The course and outcome of pregnancy in women with bronchial asthma. Acta Allergologica 1972;27(5):397-406. , .
- Culture-specific programs for children and adults from minority groups who have asthma. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 2. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006580.pub4] , , , , , .
- Improved asthma outcomes with a simple inhaler technique intervention by community pharmacists. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2007;119(6):1537-8. , , , .
- High doses of inhaled corticosteroids during the ﬁrst trimester of pregnancy and congenital malformations. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2009;124(6):1229-34. , , , .
- Asthma symptoms, severity, and drug therapy: a prospective study of effects on 2205 pregnancies. Obstetrics and Gynecology 2003;102(4):739-52. , , , , , .
- Risk of perinatal mortality associated with asthma during pregnancy. Thorax 2009;64(2):101-6. , , , , , .
- Feather versus non-feather bedding for asthma. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2000, Issue 4. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002154] , .
- Maternal corticosteroid use and orofacial clefts. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2007;197(6):e1–7. , , , , , , et al.
- Maternal and neonatal outcomes of pregnancies complicated by asthma in an Australian population. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2009;49:619-26. , , , , , .
- Infant and maternal outcomes in the pregnancies of asthmatic women. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 1998;158(4):1091-5. , , .
- Asthma during pregnancy. Obstetrics and Gynecology 2004;103(1):5-12. , , , , , , et al.
- Asthma and pregnancy. Obstetrics and Gynecology 2006;108(3 Pt 1):667-81. .
- Effect of maternal asthma and asthma control on pregnancy and perinatal outcomes. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2007;120(3):625-30. , , , , , , et al.
- Self-management education and regular practitioner review for adults with asthma. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2002, Issue 3. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001117] , , , , , , et al.
- Written action plans for asthma: an evidence-based review of the key components. Thorax 2004;59:94-9. , .
- Asthma management and prevention: a practical guide for public health officials and health care professionals. Imperial College. London: GINA, 2001. .
- The change of asthma course during pregnancy. Clinical Reviews in Allergy and Immunology 2004;26(3):171-80. .
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1.0 [updated March 2011]. The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. Available from www.cochrane-handbook.org. , , editors.
- Fetal glucocorticoid-regulated pathways are not affected by inhaled corticosteroid use for asthma during pregnancy. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 2011;183(6):716-22. , , , , , .
- Use of herbal preparations during pregnancy: Focus group discussion among expectant mothers attending a hospital antenatal clinic in Norwich, UK. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice 2009;15:225-9. , , , .
- Qualitative study of views of health professionals and patients on guided self management plans for asthma. BMJ 2000;321:1507-10. , , .
- Effect of pregnancy on asthma: a systematic review and meta-analysis. In: Schatz M, Zaiger RS, Claman HC editor(s). Asthma and Immunological Diseases in Pregnancy and Early Infancy. New York: Marcel Dekker, 1993:401-27. , .
- Asthma and pregnancy: a review of two decades. Expert Review of Respiratory Medicine 2008;2(1):97-107. , .
- Pet allergen control measures for allergic asthma in children and adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2001, Issue 1. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002989] , , .
- Asthma prevalence among pregnant and childbearing-aged women in the united states: estimates from national health surveys. Annals of Epidemiology 2003;13(5):317-24. , , .
- The epidemiology of asthma during pregnancy: prevalence, diagnosis, and symptoms. Immunology and Allergy Clinics of North America 2006;26(1):29-62. , , , .
- Asthma during pregnancy: a population based study. European Journal of Epidemiology 2000;16(2):167-71. , , .
- Use of anti-asthmatic drugs during pregnancy. 3. Congenital malformations in the infants. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 2007;63:383-8. , .
- strategy for the management of bronchial asthma in pregnancy. Respiratory Medicine 2003;97:778-89. , , , , , .
- Management of pregnant women with asthma by Australian general practitioners. BMC Family Practice 2011;12:121. , , , .
- Asthma during pregnancy: the experiences, concerns and views of pregnant women with asthma. Journal of Asthma 2012;49(5):474-9. , , , , .
- Maternal asthma medication use and the risk of gastroschisis. American Journal of Epidemiology 2008;168:73-9. , , , , , , et al.
- Managing asthma during pregnancy. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 2011;183(6):687-8. , .
- Effectiveness of pharmacist intervention for asthma control improvement. European Respiratory Journal 2009;31(4):790-9. , , , , , , et al.
- Asthma self-management skills and the use of asthma education during pregnancy. European Respiratory Journal 2005;26(3):435-41. , , , , .
- Severe asthma exacerbations during pregnancy. Obstetrics and Gynecology 2005;106(5):1046-54. , , , .
- Asthma exacerbations during pregnancy: incidence and association with adverse pregnancy outcomes. Thorax 2006;61(2):169-76. , , .
- The effect of cigarette smoking on asthma control during exacerbations in pregnant women. Thorax 2010;65(8):739-44. , , .
- A meta-analysis of adverse perinatal outcomes in women with asthma. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2011;118:1314-23. , , , , , , et al.
- National Asthma Council Australia. Asthma Management Handbook. Melbourne: NACA, 2006.
- National Asthma Education and Prevention Program Working Group. National Asthma Education and Prevention Program. Working group report on managing asthma during pregnancy: recommendations for pharmacologic treatment. Report on managing asthma during pregnancy: recommendations for pharmacologic treatment. Update 2004. National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, 2005.
- Birth defects after maternal exposure to corticosteroids: prospective cohort study and meta-analysis of epidemiological studies. Tetratology 2000;62(6):385-92. , , , , , , et al.
- Tailored interventions based on sputum eosinophils versus clinical symptoms for asthma in children and adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 2. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005603.pub2] , , , , , , et al.
- Tailored interventions based on exhaled nitric oxide versus clinical symptoms for asthma in children and adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 4. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006340.pub3] , , , , , .
- Yoga for asthma? A systematic review of randomized clinical trials. Journal of Asthma 2011;48:632-9. , .
- Inspiratory muscle training for asthma. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2003, Issue 3. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003792] , , .
- The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration. Review Manager (RevMan). 5.1. Copenhagen: The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011.
- Corticosteroids during pregnancy and oral clefts: a case control study. Teratology 1998;58(1):2-5. , .
- Prevalence, morbidity and management of adult asthma in South Australia. Immunology and Cell Biology 2001;79:191-4. , , , .
- Management of asthma by pregnant women attending an Australian Maternity Hospital. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2012;52:183-8. , , , , , .
- Perinatal outcomes in the pregnancies of asthmatic women: a prospective controlled analysis. Obstetrical and Gynecological Survey 1995;50(11):763-4. , , , , , , et al.
- Interrelationships between asthma and pregnancy: a literature review. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 1999;103(2):S330-6. .
- Spirometry is related to perinatal outcomes in pregnant women with asthma. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2006;194(1):120-6. , , , , , , , et al.
- Humidity control for chronic asthma. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2002, Issue 1. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003563] , , .
- Education interventions for adults who attend the emergency room for acute asthma. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 3. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD003000.pub2] , , .
- Dietary marine fatty acids (fish oil) for asthma in adults and children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2002, Issue 2. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD001283] , , , .
- Herbal healing in pregnancy women's experiences. Journal of Herbal Pharmacotherapy 2003;3(4):17-39. .
- Psychological interventions for adults with asthma. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 1. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD002982.pub3] , , .