This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (3 JUN 2014)
Anticoagulation therapy versus placebo for pulmonary hypertension
Editorial Group: Cochrane Airways Group
Published Online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Ezedunukwe I, Enuh H, Nfonoyim J, Enuh CU. Anticoagulation therapy versus placebo for pulmonary hypertension (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 8. Art. No.: CD010695. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010695.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 5 AUG 2013
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (03 JUN 2014)
- Factors affecting bleeding risk during anticoagulant therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation: observations from the Atrial Fibrillation Follow-up Investigation of Rhythm Management (AFFIRM) study. American Heart Journal 2005;149:650-5. , , , , , , et al.
- Gastrointestinal hemorrhage inpatients with systemic sclerosis and CREST syndrome. American Journal of Gastroenterology 1998;93:1453-6. Direct Link:, .
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension: the Task Force for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Respiratory Society (ERS), endorsed by the International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation (ISHLT). ESC Committee for Practice Guidelines (CPG) European Heart Journal 2009;30(20):2493. , , , , , , et al.
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1 [updated March 2011]. The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. Available from www.cochrane-handbook.org. , .
- Changing demographics, epidemiology, and survival of incident pulmonary arterial hypertension: results from the pulmonary hypertension registry of the United Kingdom and Ireland. American Journal of Respiratory Critical Care Medicine 2012;186(8):790. , , , , , , et al.
- Interventricular mechanical asynchrony in pulmonary arterial hypertension: left-to-right delay in peak shortening is related to right ventricular overload and left ventricular underfilling. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2008;51:750-7. , , , , , .
- ACCF/AHA 2009 expert consensus document on pulmonary hypertension: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Expert Consensus Documents and the American Heart Association: developed in collaboration with the American College of Chest Physicians, American Thoracic Society, Inc., and the Pulmonary Hypertension Association. ACCF/AHA Circulation 2009;119(16):2250. , , , , , , et al.
Review Manager (RevMan) 2012
- The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration. Review Manager (RevMan). 5.2. Copenhagen: The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration, 2012.
- Executive summary from the World Symposium on Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, Evian, France, co-sponsored by The World Health Organization. World Symposium on Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, Evian, France, co-sponsored by The World Health Organization September 6-10, 1998. .