- Prospective randomized trial of LLETZ versus laser ablation in patients with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. Gynecologic Oncology 1994;52:175–9. , , , et al.
- Prediction of recurrent and residual cervical dysplasia by human papillomavirus detection among patients with abnormal cytology. Gynecologic Oncology 1999;72(2):199-201. , , , , , , .
- Risk factors for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: differences between low- and high-grade lesions. American Journal of Epidemiology 1994;140(8):700-10. , , , et al.
Brockmeyer AD 2003
- Persistent and recurrent cervical dysplasia after loop electrosurgical excision procedure. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2005;192:1379–81. , , , .
- Factors predicting human papillomavirus clearance in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia lesions treated by conization. Gynecologic Oncology 2003;90:358–65. , , , et al.
- Statistical methods for examining heterogeneity and combining results from several studies in meta-analysis. In: Egger M, Davey Smith G, Altman DG editor(s). Systematic Reviews in Health Care: Meta-Analysis in Context. 2nd Edition. London: BMJ Publication Group, 2001. , , .
- Meta-analysis in clinical trials. Controlled Clinical Trials 1986;7:177-88. , .
- and the EUROCARE Working Group. EUROCARE-3: survival of cancer patients diagnosed 1990-94 - results and commentary. Annals of Oncology 2003;14 Suppl 5:v61-v118. , , , , , , et al.
- Prognostic significance of high-risk HPV persistence after laser CO2 conization for high-grade CIN: a prospective clinical study. European Journal of Gynaecological Oncology 2008;29(4):378-82. , , , , , , .
- Interventions for reducing anxiety in women undergoing colposcopy. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 12. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD006013.pub3] , , , , .
- Incomplete excision of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and risk of treatment failure: a meta-analysis. Lancet Oncology 2007;8:985-93. , , , .
- GLOBOCAN 2008, Cancer Incidence and Mortality Worldwide. IARC CancerBase No. 10 [Internet]. International Agency for Research on Cancer. Lyon, France, 2010; Vol. http://globocan.iarc.fr. , , , , , .
- Measuring inconsistency in meta-analyses. BMJ 2003;327:557-60. , , , .
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1. The Cochrane Collaboration 2011; Vol. Available from www.cochrane-handbook.org. , .
Houfflin Debarge 2003
- Value of human papillomavirus testing after conization by loop electrosurgical excision for high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesions. Gynecologic Oncology 2003;90:587-92. , , , et al.
- Negative predictive value of human papillomavirus test following conization of the cervix uteri. Gynaecologic Oncology 2001;82:177-80. , , , , .
- Natural history of cervical neoplasia and risk of invasive cancer in women with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia3: a retrospective cohort study. Lancet Oncology 2008;9:425-34. , , , , , , et al.
- A randomized clinical trial of cryotherapy, laser vaporization, and loop electrosurgical excision for treatment of squamous intraepithelial lesions of the cervix. Obstetrics and Gynecology 1998;92:737-44. , , , , , .
- Factors associated with HPV persistence after conization in patients with negative margins. Journal of Gynecologic Oncology 2009;20(2):91-5. , , , , .
Paraskevaidis E 2000
- Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia outcomes after large loop excision with clear margins. Obstetrics and Gynecology 2000;95:828-31. , , , , , .
- Extracting summary statistics to perform meta-analyses of the published literature for survival endpoints. Statistics in Medicine 1998;17(24):2815-34. , , .
- Natural history of cervical neoplasia: defining progression and its consequence. Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology 2000;43:352-62. , .
- Factors associated with HPV persistence after treatment for high-grade cervical intra-epithelial neoplasia with large loop excision of the transformation zone (LLETZ). Journal of Clinical Virology 2004;31(4):270-4. , , , , .
- Epidemiologic evidence showing that human papillomavirus infection causes most cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 1993;85(12):958-64. , , , et al.
- Invasive cervical cancer after conservative therapy for cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. Lancet 1997;349:978-80. , , , , , , et al.