Diagnostic Test Accuracy Protocol
Carbon dioxide detection for testing nasogastric tube placement in adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Upper Gastrointestinal and Pancreatic Diseases Group
Published Online: 9 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Holland A, Smith F, Penny K. Carbon dioxide detection for testing nasogastric tube placement in adults (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD010773. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010773.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 9 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!