Diagnostic Test Accuracy Protocol
The Montreal Cognitive Assessment for the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia disorders
Editorial Group: Cochrane Dementia and Cognitive Improvement Group
Published Online: 10 OCT 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 2 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Davis DHJ, Creavin ST, Yip JLY, Noel-Storr AH, Brayne C, Cullum S. The Montreal Cognitive Assessment for the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia disorders (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD010775. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD010775.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 10 OCT 2013
This is the protocol for a review and there is no abstract. The objectives are as follows:
- To determine the diagnostic accuracy of the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) at various thresholds for dementia and its subtypes, against a concurrently applied reference standard.
- To highlight the quality and quantity of research evidence available about the accuracy of the index test in the target population;
- To investigate the heterogeneity of test accuracy in the included studies;
- To identify gaps in the evidence and where further research is required.