- Wiley Online Library will be unavailable on Saturday 3rd September 2016 at 08.30 BST/ 03:30 EDT/ 15:30 SGT for 5 hours and Sunday 4th September at 10:00 BST/ 05:00 EST/ 17:00 SGT for 1 hour for essential maintenance. Apologies for the inconvenience
- Please log in or register to access this feature.
- Structural interventions for HIV prevention in the United States. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes 2010;55:S132-5. , .
- Geographical representativeness of published and ongoing randomized controlled trials. The example of: tobacco consumption and HIV infection. PloS one 2011;6:e16878. , , , , .
- Men who have sex with men: stigma and discrimination. Lancet 2012;380:439-45. , , , , , , et al.
- Addressing social drivers of HIV/AIDS for the long-term response: conceptual and methodological considerations. Global Public Health 2011;6:293-309. , , .
- HIV transmission risk through anal intercourse: systematic review, meta-analysis and implications for HIV prevention. International Journal of Epidemiology 2010;39:1048-63. , , .
- Structural and environmental factors are associated with internalised homonegativity in men who have sex with men: Findings from the European MSM Internet Survey (EMIS) in 38 countries. Social science & medicine (1982) 2013;78:61-9. , , , .
- MSM, HIV and the law: The case of gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men (MSM). Working paper prepared for the Third Meeting of the Technical Advosory Group of the Global Commission on HIV and the Law, 2011. , .
- Global epidemiology of HIV infection in men who have sex with men. Lancet 2012;380(9839):367-377. , , , , , , et al.
- A call to action for comprehensive HIV services for men who have sex with men. Lancet 2012;380(9839):424-438. , , , , , , et al.
- Structural interventions in public health. AIDS 2000;14:S11-21. , , .
- Should structural interventions be evaluated using RCTs? The case of HIV prevention. Social Science & Medicine 2006;63:1135-42. , , , , .
- Combination implementation for HIV prevention: moving from clinical trial evidence to population-level effects. Lancet Infectious Diseases 2013;13:65-76. , , , , , .
- Efficacy of structural-level condom distribution interventions: a meta-analysis of US and international studies, 1998–2007. AIDS and Behavior 2011;15:1283-97. , , , , , , et al.
- Behavioural strategies to reduce HIV transmission: how to make them work better. Lancet 2008;372:669. , , .
- The new role of antiretrovirals in combination HIV prevention: a mathematical modelling analysis. AIDS 2013;27:447-58. , , , , , .
- Prevalence of unprotected anal intercourse among HIV-diagnosed MSM in the United States: a meta-analysis. Aids 2009;23:1617. , , , , , , et al.
- Loneliness, internalized homophobia, and compulsive Internet use: factors associated with sexual risk behavior among a sample of adolescent males seeking services at a community LGBT center. Sexual Addiction & Compulsivity 2011;18:61-74. , , , , , , et al.
- HIV voluntary counseling and testing and behavioral risk reduction in developing countries: a meta-analysis, 1990–2005. AIDS and Behavior 2008;12:363-73. , , , , .
- Meta-analysis in clinical trials. Controlled Clinical Trials 1986;7:177-88. , .
- Bias in meta-analysis detected by a simple, graphical test. British Medical Journal 1997;315:629-34. , , , .
- Stigma, health care access, and HIV knowledge among men who have sex with men in Malawi, Namibia, and Botswana. AIDS and Behavior 2011;15:1088-97. , , , , , , et al.
- Preexposure chemoprophylaxis for HIV prevention in men who have sex with men. New England Journal of Medicine 2010;363:2587-99. , , , , , , et al.
- Structural approaches to HIV prevention. Lancet 2008;372:764-75. , , , , .
- Understanding the impact of male circumcision interventions on the spread of HIV in southern Africa. PLoS One 2008;3:e2212. , , , , , .
- Combination prevention: a deeper understanding of effective HIV prevention. AIDS 2010;24:S70. , .
- Meta-analysis of screening and diagnostic tests. Psychological Bulletin 1995;117:167. , .
- HIV prevention research: taking stock and the way forward. AIDS (London, England) 2010;24:S81. , , , , .
- A meta-analytic review of HIV behavioral interventions for reducing sexual risk behavior of men who have sex with men. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes 2005;39:228-41. , , , , , , et al.
- The effectiveness of individual-, group-, and community-level HIV behavioral risk-reduction interventions for adult men who have sex with men. American Journal of Preventive Medicine 2007;32:38. , , , , , , et al.
- Measuring inconsistency in meta-analyses. British Medical Journal 2003;327:557. , , , .
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions. Version 5.1.0 [updated March 2011]. The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. , .
- State-sponsored homophobia: a world survey of laws: Criminalisation, protection and recognition of same-sex love.. International Lesbian and Gay Association 2013. , .
- A protocol for the analytical aspects of a systematic review of HIV prevention research. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes 2002;30:S62-72. , , , , , .
- Behavioral interventions to reduce risk for sexual transmission of HIV among men who have sex with men. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2008;3. , , , , , , et al.
- Randomised, controlled, community-level HIV-prevention intervention for sexual-risk behaviour among homosexual men in US cities. Lancet 1997;350:1500-5. , , , , , , et al.
- Same-sex domestic partnerships and lower-risk behaviors for STDs, including HIV infection. Journal of homosexuality 2006;51:137-44. , , , .
- Effects of a behavioural intervention to reduce acquisition of HIV infection among men who have sex with men: the EXPLORE randomised controlled study. The Lancet 2004;364(9428):41-50. , , .
- Combination HIV prevention: significance, challenges, and opportunities. Current HIV/AIDS Reports 2011;8:62-72. , , , , .
- Systematic review of reviews of behavioural HIV prevention interventions among men who have sex with men. AIDS Care 2013;25:133-50. , , , , , .
- Meta-analysis of high-risk sexual behavior in persons aware and unaware they are infected with HIV in the United States: implications for HIV prevention programs. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes 2005;39:446-53. , , , .
- Combination HIV prevention. Lancet 2008;372:1805-6. , , , , , , et al.
- Biomedical interventions to prevent HIV infection: evidence, challenges, and way forward. Lancet 2008;372:585-99. , , , , .
- Coming to terms with complexity: a call to action for HIV prevention. Lancet 2008;372:845-59. , , , , .
- Effect of a structural intervention for the prevention of intimate-partner violence and HIV in rural South Africa: a cluster randomised trial. The lancet 2006;368:1973-83. , , , , , , et al.
- The relationship of internalized homonegativity to unsafe sexual behavior in HIV seropositive men who have sex with men. AIDS education and prevention: official publication of the International Society for AIDS Education 2008;20:547. , , .
- Internalized homonegativity/homophobia is associated with HIV-risk behaviours among Ugandan gay and bisexual men. International journal of STD & AIDS 2013;24:409-13. , , , , .
- Homophobia as a Barrier to HIV Prevention Service Access for Young Men Who Have Sex With Men. JAIDS Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes 2013;63:e167-70. , , , , , , et al.
- Homonegativity, substance use, sexual risk behaviors, and HIV status in poor and ethnic men who have sex with men in Los Angeles. Journal of Urban Health 2009;86:77-92. , , , , , , et al.
- Successes and challenges of HIV prevention in men who have sex with men. Lancet 2012;380(9839):388-399. , , , , , , et al.
- How should meta-regression analyses be undertaken and interpreted?. Statistics in Medicine 2002;21:1559-73. , .
- Combination HIV prevention: Tailoring and coordinating biomedical, behavioural and structural strategies to reduce new HIV infections: A UNAIDS discussion paper. Geneva: UNAIDS, 2010. .
- Global report: UNAIDS report on the global AIDS epidemic 2012. Geneva: UNAIDS, 2012. .
- HIV/AIDS stigma: an impediment to public health. American journal of public health 2002;92:341. .
- Combination Prevention: New Hope for Stopping the Epidemic. Current HIV/AIDS Reports 2013;10(2):1-18. , .
- Per-contact risk of human immunodeficiency virus transmission between male sexual partners. American Journal of Epidemiology 1999;150:306-11. , , , , , .
- Condom effectiveness in reducing heterosexual HIV transmission. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2002;1. , .
- Prevention and treatment of HIV and other sexually transmitted infections among men who have sex with men and transgender people: recommendations for a public health approach. Geneva: World Health Organisation, 2011. .
- Modelling the impact of HIV prevention and treatment for men who have sex with men on HIV epidemic trajectories in low-and middle-income countries. International journal of STD & AIDS 2013;24:18-30. , , , , , , et al.
- The trouble with “MSM” and “WSW”: Erasure of the sexual-minority person in public health discourse. Journal Information 2005;95:1144-1149. , .