- Psychosocial adjustment to infertility and its treatment: male and female responses at different stages of IVF/ET treatment. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 1994;38:229-40. , , , , .
- An inventory for measuring depression. Archives of General Psychiatry 1961;4:561-71. , , , , .
- Why are infertile patients not using psychosocial counselling?. Human Reproduction 1999;14(5):1384-91. , , .
- A review of psychosocial interventions in infertility. Social Science and Medicine 2003;57:2325–41. .
- The fertility quality of life (FertiQoL) tool: development and general psychometric properties. Human Reproduction 2011;26:2084-91. , , .
- Absence from work and emotional stress in women undergoing IVF or ICSI: an analysis of IVF-related absence from work in women and the contribution of general and emotional factors. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica 2008;87:1169-75. , , , , , , et al.
- Prevalence and incidence of depressive and anxious symptoms in couples undergoing assisted reproductive treatment in an Italian infertility department. European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology 2011;158(2):235-41. , , , , , .
De Liz and Strauss 2005
- Differential efficacy of group and individual/couple psychotherapy with infertile patients. Human Reproduction 2005;20:1324–32. , .
- Psychological aspects of infertility due to various causes--prospective study. International Journal of Fertility and Women's Medicine 2004;49:44-8. , , , .
- The mind/body program for infertility: a new behavioral treatment approach for women with infertility. Fertility and Sterility 1990;53:246-9. , , .
- EuroQol Group. EuroQol--a new facility for the measurement of health-related quality of life. Health Policy 1990;16:199-208.
- Why do patients discontinue fertility treatment? A systematic review of reasons and predictors of discontinuation in fertility treatment. Human Reproduction update 2012;18:652-69. , , , .
- Measuring inconsistency in meta-analyses. BMJ 2003;327:557–60. , , , .
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions. Version 5.1.0 [updated March 2011]. The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. Available from www.cochrane-handbook.org:. Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1.0 [updated March 2011].. , .
- The efficacy of psychological interventions for infertile patients: a meta-analysis examining mental health and pregnancy rate. Human Reproduction Update 2009;15:279-95. , , .
- National, regional, and global trends in infertility prevalence since 1990: a systematic analysis of 277 health surveys. PloS Medicine 2012;9:e1001356. , , , , .
- Development of brief stress management support groups for couples undergoing in vitro fertilization treatment. Fertility and Sterility 2000;74:87-93. , , , , , , et al.
- A preliminary study of the psychological differences in infertile couples and their relation to the coping styles. Comprehensive Psychiatry 2014;55 (Supp 1):S65-S69. , , , , , , et al.
- A prospective, longitudinal study of emotions and relationships in in-vitro fertilization treatment. Human Reproduction 1997;12:183-90. , , .
- State-trait Anxiety Inventory: Bibliography. 2nd Edition. Palo Alto, CA: Consulting Psychologists Press, 1989. .
- International Committee for Monitoring Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ICMART) world report: assisted reproductive technology 2004. Human Reproduction 2013;28(5):1375-90. , , , , , .
- The Medical Outcomes Study. An application of methods for monitoring the results of medical care. JAMA 1989;262:925-30. , , , , , .
- Anxiety of infertile men who undergo genetic testing for assisted reproductive treatment. Journal of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2007;28:147-53. .
van Peperstraten 2010
- Deciding how many embryos to transfer after in vitro fertilisation: development and pilot test of a decision aid. Patient Education and Counseling 2010;78(1):124-9. , , , , , , et al.
- Predicting emotional response to unsuccessful fertility treatment: a prospective study. Journal of Behavioral Medicine 2005;28:181-90. , , , , , .
- World Health Organization. Infertility definitions and terminology. Available at: http://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/topics/infertility/definitions/en/index.html. Accessed: 09-10-2013.
- International Committee for Monitoring Assisted Reproductive Technology (ICMART) and the World Health Organization (WHO) revised glossary of ART terminology, 2009. Fertility and Sterility 2009;92:1520-4. , , , , , , et al.