Overview of Reviews Protocol
Delivery arrangements for health systems in low-income countries: an overview of systematic reviews
Editorial Group: Cochrane Effective Practice and Organisation of Care Group
Published Online: 5 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Ciapponi A, Lewin S, Bastías G, Dudley L, Flottorp S, Gagnon MP, Garcia Marti S, Glenton C, Herrera CA, Okwundu CI, Opiyo N, Oxman AD, Pantoja T, Paulsen E, Peñaloza B, Rada G, Suleman F, Wiysonge CS. Delivery arrangements for health systems in low-income countries: an overview of systematic reviews (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2014, Issue 5. Art. No.: CD011083. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD011083.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 5 MAY 2014
This is the protocol for a review and there is no abstract. The objectives are as follows:
The objectives of the overview are to:
- provide a broad overview of what is known about the effects of delivery arrangements for health systems in low-income countries based on the findings of up-to-date systematic reviews;
- identify needs and priorities for evaluations of alternative delivery arrangements based on the findings of included systematic reviews;
- identify needs and priorities for systematic reviews of the effects of delivery arrangements for which we are unable to find a reliable, up-to-date systematic review;
- inform decisions about refinements of the framework for types of delivery arrangements outlined in Table 1.