Diagnostic Test Accuracy Protocol
Operational Criteria Checklist for Psychotic Illness and Affective Illness (OPCRIT+) for diagnosing schizophrenia in people with psychotic symptoms
Editorial Group: Cochrane Schizophrenia Group
Published Online: 10 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Bergman H, Khodabakhsh A, Maayan N, Kirkham AJ, Adams CE, Soares-Weiser K. Operational Criteria Checklist for Psychotic Illness and Affective Illness (OPCRIT+) for diagnosing schizophrenia in people with psychotic symptoms (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2014, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD011104. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD011104.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 10 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.