Interventions to promote the use of seat belts
Editorial Group: Cochrane Injuries Group
Published Online: 24 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Uthman OA, Sinclair M, Willems B, Young T. Interventions to promote the use of seat belts (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2014, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD011218. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD011218.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 24 JUL 2014
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1.0 [updated March 2011]. The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. Available from www.cochrane-handbook.org. The Cochrane Collaboration . , .
- Injury Biomechanics in Frontal, Side, and Rear-End Crashes: Issues Relevant to the Physician. Motor Vehicle Collision Injuries: Biomechanics, Diagnosis, and Management. Second Edition. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2005. .
- Frontal Collisons: Biomechanics and Injuries. Motor Vehicle Collision Injuries: Biomechanics, Diagnosis, and Management. Second Edition. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2005. .
Prevention Institute 2002
- Prevention Institute. Gantz T, Henkle G. Seatbelts: current issues. October 2002. Available from http://www.preventioninstitute.org/component/jlibrary/article/id-100/127.html.
Review Manager 2014
- The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration. Review Manager (RevMan). 5.3. Copenhagen: The Nordic Cochrane Centre, The Cochrane Collaboration, 2014.
- World Health Organization. Peden MM, Krug E, Mohan D, Hyder A, Norton R, MacKay M, et al (editors). Five-year WHO Strategy on Road Traffic Injury Prevention. 2001. WHO/NMH/VIP/01.03. Available from http://www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/publications/road_traffic/5yearstrat/en/.
- World Health Organization. Peden M, Scurfield R, Sleet D, Mohan D, Hyder AA, Jarawan E, et al (editors). World report on road traffic injury prevention. 2004. Available from http://www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/publications/road_traffic/world_report/en/.
- World Health Organization. Global status report on road safety: time for action. 2009. Available from www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/road_safety_status/2009.