This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (7 JUL 2009)
Methods to increase response rates to postal questionnaires
Editorial Group: Cochrane Methodology Review Group
Published Online: 20 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2007 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Edwards P, Roberts I, Clarke M, DiGuiseppi C, Pratap S, Wentz R, Kwan I, Cooper R. Methods to increase response rates to postal questionnaires. Cochrane Database of Methodology Reviews 2003, Issue 4. Art. No.: MR000008. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.MR000008.pub2.
- Published Online: 20 OCT 2003
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (07 JUL 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.