Active versus passive parental consent for improving participant recruitment and outcomes in studies targeting children
Editorial Group: Cochrane Methodology Review Group
Published Online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Priest N, Duncan R, Yap MBH, Redmond G, Anderson A, Wade C. Active versus passive parental consent for improving participant recruitment and outcomes in studies targeting children (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 11. Art. No.: MR000037. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.MR000037.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 14 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.