- Scope and impact of financial conflicts of interest in biomedical research: a systematic review. JAMA 2003;289:454-65. , , .
- Influences on the quality of published drug studies. International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care 1996;12:209-37. , .
- Factors associated with findings of published trials of drug-drug comparisons: why some statins appear more efficacious than others. PLoS Medicine 2007;4:e184. , , , .
- Financial disclosures of scientific papers presented at the 2003 RSNA Annual Meeting: association with reporting of non-Food and Drug Administration-approved uses of industry products. Radiology 2006;239:849-55. , , , .
- Relationships between authors of clinical practice guidelines and the pharmaceutical industry. JAMA 2002;287:612-7. , , .
- Physicians' behavior and their interactions with drug companies. JAMA 1994;271:684-9. , .
- Checking reference lists to find additional studies for systematic reviews. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 8. [DOI: 10.1002/14651858.MR000026.pub2] , , .
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. Uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals: writing and editing for biomedical publication. Publication ethics: sponsorship, authorship, and accountability. www.icmje.org/urm_full.pdf (accessed 25 March 2013).
- Quantifying the variability of financial disclosure information reported by authors presenting at annual spine conferences. The Spine Journal : Official Journal of the North American Spine Society 2011;11:1-8. , , , .
- Are benefits and harms in mammography screening given equal attention in scientific articles? A cross-sectional study. BMC Medicine 2007;5:12. , , .
- Autonomy, disinterest, and entrepreneurial science. Society 2006;43:22-9. .
- Pharmaceutical industry sponsorship and research outcome and quality: systematic review. BMJ 2003;326:1167-70. , , , .
- Financial conflict of interest disclosure and voting patterns at Food and Drug Administration Drug Advisory Committee meetings. JAMA 2006;295:1921-8. , , , , .
- Affiliation bias and expert disagreement in framing the nicotine addiction debate. Science, Technology & Human Values 2001;26:278-99. .
- Accuracy of conflict-of-interest disclosures reported by physicians. New England Journal of Medicine 2009;361:1466-74. , , , , .
- The financing of drug trials by pharmaceutical companies and its consequences. Part 1: a qualitative, systematic review of the literature on possible influences on the findings, protocols, and quality of drug trials. Deutsches Arzteblatt International 2010;107:279-85. , , , , , .
- Pharmaceutical company funding and its consequences: a qualitative systematic review. Contemporary Clinical Trials 2008;29:109-13. .
- Conflict of interest in the debate over calcium-channel antagonists. New England Journal of Medicine 1998;338:101-6. , , , .
- Association between industry affiliation and position on cardiovascular risk with rosiglitazone: cross sectional systematic review. BMJ 2010;340:c1344. , , , .