Prevalence of NIDDM in Mexicans with paraphyletic and polyphyletic surnames
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2000
Copyright © 2000 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Human Biology
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 721–728, 1 November/December 2000
How to Cite
Garza-Chapa, R., De Los Angeles Rojas-Alvarado, Ma. and Cerda-Flores, R. M. (2000), Prevalence of NIDDM in Mexicans with paraphyletic and polyphyletic surnames. Am. J. Hum. Biol., 12: 721–728. doi: 10.1002/1520-6300(200011/12)12:6<721::AID-AJHB1>3.0.CO;2-I
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2000
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 1999
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!