The neprilysin (NEP) family of zinc metalloendopeptidases: Genomics and function
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 261–269, March 2001
How to Cite
Turner, A. J., Isaac, R. E. and Coates, D. (2001), The neprilysin (NEP) family of zinc metalloendopeptidases: Genomics and function. Bioessays, 23: 261–269. doi: 10.1002/1521-1878(200103)23:3<261::AID-BIES1036>3.0.CO;2-K
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2001
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2001
- The Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- Medical Research Council
- British Heart Foundation
- the Leverhulme Trust
- the National Heart Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!