The financial support of Italian MURST and CNR and of Brazilian CNPq and FUJB is acknowledged. The support from the European Community through the TMR program 3MD (contract no ERB4061PL97-0197) is also acknowledged.
Cobalt(II)-Nitronyl Nitroxide Chains as Molecular Magnetic Nanowires
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2001
© 2001 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 1810–1813, May 4, 2001
How to Cite
Caneschi, A., Gatteschi, D., Lalioti, N., Sangregorio, C., Sessoli, R., Venturi, G., Vindigni, A., Rettori, A., Pini, M. G. and Novak, M. A. (2001), Cobalt(II)-Nitronyl Nitroxide Chains as Molecular Magnetic Nanowires . Angew. Chem., 113: 1810–1813. doi: 10.1002/1521-3757(20010504)113:9<1810::AID-ANGE18100>3.0.CO;2-X
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!