This work was supported through DARPA's Tactical Sensors Program through a Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Contract (N66001-98-C-8514) and the National Science Foundation, Division of Material Research (Grant No. DMR 9900034). The technical point of contact for this DARPA program is Dr. Edward Carapezza.
Detection of TNT and Picric Acid on Surfaces and in Seawater by Using Photoluminescent Polysiloles
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2001
© 2001 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 2104–2105, June 1, 2001
How to Cite
Sohn, H., Calhoun, R. M., Sailor, M. J. and Trogler, W. C. (2001), Detection of TNT and Picric Acid on Surfaces and in Seawater by Using Photoluminescent Polysiloles . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 40: 2104–2105. doi: 10.1002/1521-3773(20010601)40:11<2104::AID-ANIE2104>3.0.CO;2-#
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!