Our work is supported financially by the Schweizerischer Nationalfonds and ETH Zürich (including C4 and CSCS). We acknowledge discussions with J. Stohner.
Parity Violation Dominates the Dynamics of Chirality in Dichlorodisulfane
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Weinheim, Fed. Rep. of Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 40, Issue 22, pages 4195–4198, November 19, 2001
How to Cite
Berger, R., Gottselig, M., Quack, M. and Willeke, M. (2001), Parity Violation Dominates the Dynamics of Chirality in Dichlorodisulfane . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 40: 4195–4198. doi: 10.1002/1521-3773(20011119)40:22<4195::AID-ANIE4195>3.0.CO;2-W
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!